Monday 5 April 2010

evaluation comparison of contents page

PART 1

Part2





  • looking at my preliminary and fin al contents we can see that my preliminary is very poor.
  • My contents page looks very professional
  • my use of images are much better as i have used different images from my front cover
  • My contents looks very informative.
  • my use of images are good as they stand out well.
  • I buffed the images to make them look of a quality stand which is also down to my use of photography. this is where my photoshop skills improved as i used many effects on my images outerglow was used to give the yellowy outline.
  • my preliminary task image is poor as it is the same as the front cover
  • My final front cover looks professional and informative as it has alot of pages with information which is expected from a real magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment