Thursday 18 March 2010

Production log

Soon i be uploading all my screen shots of my front page using slide share and i'll start analysing contents page as this is my next target after the front page. Voice recordings from my target audience of what they think of my magazine. I have met my previous of uploading new images for contents and front page as i was not very satisfied with my current photos. As i believe main images is important meaning the picture must be good quality. Not all my pictures were bad. Although i wasn't pleased with them. My new pictures made me happier as they were clearer. Also the new images had a good background of a brick wall which wa something i was considering for my front page. As brick walls are linked into hip hop life normally with graffiti. Also i will be comparing my front page to my preliminary task as apart of my evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment