Monday 8 March 2010

This is the title I have decided to give to my front cover 'KING' as it has connotations of power which is associated with hip hop artist very much. Also I have assessed that this does sound slightly masculine and I do not want to ignore my female target audience. I want people to get the feeling of a music magazine title. Therefore I am going to make the 'I' be a microphone so the when the magazine is looked at it seems more like a music magazine. I have decide to use the last font as bold fonts seem to work very well on magazine 'VIBE XXL'. I haven't decided on a colour scheme i am thinking of blue or red. The bottom typography seems very strong and effective on a front cover. Although i may keep searching for other bold font to suite my front cover

No comments:

Post a Comment