Tuesday 16 March 2010



These are other fonts i have been playing with i was going for a strong bold colour scheme that would stand out on my magazine i have considered the first one. As i have said the colour scheme i am going for is blue black and white. The top one is very bold which is what i wanted. I am goin to add effects to my masthead to make it stand even though magazine like vibe and xxl dont do this alot. It can make the make head more visual and relate to something e.g XXL baby and lil wayne were able to put diamonds in masthead which represented power and wealth. This font I believe will serve me very well as I wanted a bold font and this colour scheme is working well. As the black makes the masthead look significant. I haven't decided on my actually background at the moment. I may add some effects to make it look 3d to make my masthead stand out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment